At Loyalty World 2011 the potential power of loyalty was unleashed in the Legends of Loyalty Panel. Featuring Terry Hunt, The Institute of Direct Marketing and Richard Baker, Former CEO of Boots, Chairman DFS, Virgin Active. This panel discussion brings together legendary customer loyalty and business leaders to discuss the past, present and future of customer engagement.
- Clubcards – morphing into payment cards and partnerships with the financial industry
- How is technology changing our world as Loyalty Marketers?
- Money Saving Expert/Trip Advisor – customer feedback is vital, take note of 60% of customer refer to an online source other than the brand before purchase
- Give your customers the freedom to comment and take their comments to the boardroom
- Know your customer and say thank you
Watch the video below to find out more
âLegends of Loyalty' Panel
This panel discussion brings together three legendary customer loyalty and business leaders to discuss the past, present and future of customer engagement.
Moderated by David Johnston, President and CEO, Aimia
Richard Baker, Former CEO, Alliance Boots Chairman DFS, Virgin Active
Terry Hunt, President, The Institute of Direct Marketing, Co-Author of âScoring Points' and Founder, Customer & Co
To register for a brochure for Loyalty World 2012 event, click here