For Loyalty World 2011, Susana Miranda Hansford, Internationalization & Operations Loyalty Programmes Manager, Group Marketing, MeliÃ¡ Hotels International gave a presentation on the steps needed to take your loyalty programme into emerging markets. The presentation covered vital considerations all businesses need to consider when creating and implementing a loyalty programme in a new consumer market, the different types of loyalty programmes and the cultural, social and environmental integration in consumer markets.
Watch the video.
Global reach: taking your loyalty programme into emerging markets
The presentation covered:
- What do you need to consider when implementing a loyalty programme in a new consumer market?
- Examining cultural differences and engagement drivers: brand vs. price, promotions and discounts
- How can you learn from emerging markets in applying mobile technology and marketing innovation to your customer strategy?
- How do customer demands differ in emerging markets?
- Realising the potential of coalition schemes in emerging markets
To register for a brochure for next years event, click here