- Is your organisation making a conscious effort to focus on the value you create for your customers?
- Does your organisation provide a personal touch when dealing with your customers?
- How does your organisation create a lasting image in the minds of your customers?
If you are looking to cultivate this culture of superior customer service within your organisation, attend the highly anticipated â€˜1 day only' The Service Leadership workshop on 27 April 2012, Suntec Singapore! We are honoured and excited to have Mr. Ron Kaufman conduct his widely-popular workshop alongside The Internet Show Asia 2012.
> Watch the video to find out how YOU and your company / organisation can benefit from the workshop
Ron Kaufman is a world leader, educator and motivator for uplifting customer service and building service cultures. As Founder of UP! Your Service, Ron has helped large companies and major government agencies worldwide capture billions in market share and reclaim reputation by creating a sustainable service culture with clients and colleagues alike.
Join this highly engaging and interactive workshop to learn how to:
- Identify opportunities for new culture building initiatives, upgrades and improvements
- Align the culture building activities currently in use throughout your organisation
- Learn best practices for building a superior service culture from leading organisations around the world
If you are ready for the transformation of your company's corporate culture to begin, sign up today! In just one day, you will be able to join top global companies in the service revolution, so hurry and reserve your seat!
For more information on the workshop and group bookings, please contact Ms Yaling Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6322 2771.