The world of data is incredibly diverse and opportunity-rich, with applications ranging from understanding customer behavior to cutting costs internally. However, most enterprises have no idea where to even start.
We have put together 5 interviews with global data analytics leaders on their thoughts and views on the Big Data buzz and what it means to all organizations. Read what they have to say, and compare with how that reinforces or deviates from your personal views.
- Justin Cutroni, Analytics Advocate, Google
- Andrew Konrad, Manager, Analytics, Well.ca
- David Liebskind, Retail Analytics, Analytics Leader for Canada, General Electric Capital
- Patrick Martin, Product Manager, Data Warehouse and Strategy Manager, Zappos
- Dr. Anne Marie Smith, Ethical Practices and Governance Advisor, DAMA International
To learn more about Big Data, click here.