Oliver’s presentation provides a great insight into the power of price and offers case studies illustrating loyalty schemes, charm pricing and price structures.
He spoke about the following topics-
- Applying behavioural psychology to setting prices – relative pricing
- The expensive = good paradox
- The power of price
- High price point anchors & super-premium products
- Trade off contrast and decoy pricing
- The certainty effect & the power of Free
Would you like to know more about how psychology applies to pricing? You can download the full presentation here.