Speaking to UntetherTV, Aimia’s VP of Knowledge Development Richard Ferguson discusses the importance of having a mobile loyalty programme in place for your business to help connect with consumers specifically.
As this is a lengthy video around the concept of loyalty and covers a broad spectrum of information, below is a quick breakdown of places to skip to to find the relevant information.
To see Aimia and discuss what their loyalty programmes can do for your business, attend Loyalty World Europe where they’ll be in attendance, offering speaking sessions, workshops and providing a booth on the show floor.
You can download the brochure for free too!
1. What is Aimia – 1:40
2. What are marketers most guilty of in the past 10 years – 6:30
3. What makes a customer loyal – 7:35
4. What can a loyalty marketing do – 8:35
5. What do you need to encourage a customer relationship – 9:30
6. How can you create true loyalty with the sheer volume of customers – 11:42
7. Case study: A small Ohio grocery store chain – 16:15
8. Is their a risk that loyalty becomes an ignored term – 19:40
9. Ron Johnson, JCPenny and the “simple” pricing paradox (that didn’t work) – 23:25
10. What are the key differences that mobile brings to loyalty – 26:00
11. What is the impact of the speed of change in the mobile industry on loyalty – 30:30
12. Why won’t loyalty just become dial tone? – 32:30
13. Why technology is a means to an end but not customer loyalty – 35:30
14. Is generation Y ready for mobile wallet and loyalty? – 37:20
15. What is the impact of loyalty on price of goods? – 39:00
16. What metrics should the focus be on to gauge loyalty – 43:30
17. Current customers vs high potential customers – 46:00
18. Tips on where/how to start in loyalty – 48:25
19. Summary: Don’t be lazy, you will damage your brand – 52:00