In this dynamic environment we all now operate in, keeping your customers loyal and engaged has become a complex challenge – it requires a well-thought out strategy! The key to winning this challenge is not by adding in more complexity into your customer engagement process, but by implementing simple actionable ideas that can set the course for what can be a beautifully-long relationship with your customers.
We have compiled all the responses of Asia's distinguished loyalty marketing frontiers at Loyalty World Asia last year into an eBook, dedicated to help brands who are looking for great ideas to establish a "hyper-engaging" relationship with their customers.
Here are the 7 big ideas (in no particular ranking order):
- Engage your customers with user-generated content, and do it NOW.
- Design a customer segmentation strategy that will drive your customer engagement strategy.
- Engage your customers transactionally through rewards programmes.
- Use your customers' aspirations to inspire them to engage with your brand.
- Get the basics right.
- Plan to engage your customer over a lifetime, and not 5 minutes.
- Surprise and delight your customers!
At Loyalty World Asia 2013, discover innovative customer engagement tactics that you can use for your business to thrive in this complex and competitive space where every brand is trying to vie for a larger share of the market by securing their customers' loyalty.
Take a look at the list of speakers who will be sharing their interesting case studies with you from 10-12 September 2013.