Did you know that 77% of people are loyal to brands because of customer service or that 78% customers show loyalty by spreading the word? How effective is creative content for your consumer base? The answers and their implications may surprise you and can help create a dynamic marketing strategy for your brand. Communication is critical in both building your brand and maintaining a high level of customer service.
This infographic from the minds of Couch & Associates inc. shows you the wonders of how to keep your customers happy with effective communication techniques.
It’s perfect for marketers around the world as it dishes out facts and figures about how customers are barraged with information all day and just how effective it is. It’s the go-to tool before you consider undertaking a new campaign.
Did you know:
- 70% of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles,Â rather than adverts
- 40% of consumers want better interactions with companies
- It costs 7x more to acquire new customers over retaining old ones
- 85% of loyalty programme members never hear a single word from their loyalty programmes once they sign up
- you can find even more crucial marketing, loyalty and customer retention facts, figures and help in this infographic
Loyalty schemes are one big reason for keeping customers coming back, and here’s the top 10 loyalty programmes in the UK so you know just how to go about engaging with customers correctly.