Email marketing is one of the most widely used marketing channels and the cornerstone of any multichannel marketing campaign.
It is effective for promoting products and services, building social communities from an opt-in database, and promoting unique content to nurture the customer relationship and has proven sales prowess.
In its fifth year of publication, âHitting the Mark: The Email Marketing Intelligence Report' is designed to offer constructive insight around best practice, provide market intelligence, and inspire email marketers to create more targeted, compelling and effective campaigns.
Read this report to learn:
- What are the strongest email marketing tactics used by the world's leading retailers?
- Which of these major brands are sending effective, targeted email campaigns?
- Who's creating mobile-optimised email content?
- Which specific retailers are leading the pack – and which are lagging behind?
- What innovative and design tactics are the big retailers using to get cut-through in the crowded inbox?
The brand new edition of this report includes exclusive research, graphs, stats, best practice guidance and 70+ examples of the coolest tactics that brands are using.
Plus, a handy checklist so you can see how your email campaigns measure up.
dotMailer are at this year's Europe's Customer Festival showcasing exactly what they can offer you and your business' marketing efforts as well as leading talks on key issues. You can find out more by downloading the free brochure ahead of September's event.
You can also read an interview with dotMailer's Gemma Banks to discover more about what they do.