As the agenda and speaking faculty takes shape for the 2nd annual Loyalty World Canada, we wanted to take a look back at some of the leading presentations, debates and discussions that took place at last year’s event.
This report contains 5 of the leading presentations from last year’s conference, covering:
- Leveraging a coalition
- Maintaining open communication with customers to manage expectations
- Club Hockey Canada: Engaging the membership through a distinctly Canadian loyalty program
- An engaged customer is a loyal customer – the McDonald's story
- How to (not) antagonize your customers in a lean startup world
- Andy Wright, President Air Miles Rewards Program, LoyaltyOne; and Tim Pellerin, VP Marketing & Merchandising, Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation
- Kevin Murphy, Senior Director of BI & CRM, BeyondtheRack
- Kevin O'Brien, Chief Commercial Officer, Aeroplan
- Joel Yashinsky, Chief Marketing Officer, McDonald's Canada
- Ryan Hops, Chief Product Officer, WallstreetSurvivor.com
To learn more about customer loyalty and engagement in Canada, click here.