Fashion savvy women all over Canada want to be entertained, engaged, and empowered, and for many of them, eLUXE is the answer. Offering the highlights of contemporary fashion from all over the world, eLUXE aims to keep the experience fresh for its customers.
We had the chance to interview Joanna Track, Founder of eLUXE and Sweetspot.ca, this week and learn the ins and outs of Canada’s rapidly growing retail space.
During our talk with Joanna, we found out about:
- What drove her to create Sweetspot.ca during tough economic times
- The hottest topics and developments affecting e-commerce and home delivery retailers
- The biggest sources of Canadian retail frustration
- Her first online purchase
- The company she believes provides the best customer experience
- Essential skills for any entrepreneur
- Canada’s start-up atmosphere
Joanna will be moderating a panel titled "The Canadian twist – building a Canadian-centric enterprise from the ground up" at year’s Home Delivery World Canada. The event will take place this September 16-17 in Toronto. Don’t miss it!