Do you need to “conquer the clutter”? Build a cabinet? Do something a little more creative? Home Depot is where people can go to find the tools, supplies, and advice they need, no matter what kind of home improvement project they plan to undertake.
We had the chance to interview Serge Carestia, Vice President of Supply Chain Operations at Home Depot of Canada and learn more about how Home Depot goes about their home delivery and online strategy.
Check out the interview to find out the answers to questions like:
- What are the 3 hottest topics and developments that currently affect retailers who offer home delivery or e-commerce services?
- What distribution does Home Depot Canada currently use and what are the benefits and challenges?
- What are some of the major trends in the direct-to-consumer space at the moment?
- What was the idea behind Home Depot’s “Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store” fulfillment option?
- How do Home Depot’s “bonus features” play into their overall home delivery model?
Involved in the home delivery business? You should join us in Toronto next month for Home Delivery World Canada!