Heathrow Airport gets over 70 million passengers through its doors a year and that’s an awful lot of people who could be receiving benefits and bonuses for using the airport – as well as an awful lot of customer insight that Heathrow is missing out on.
In this case study video series, we speak to Heathrow Airport’s Head of eBusiness and CRM, Simon Chatfield, about what Heathrow Rewards is and how it came about into existence with the help of Comarch.
In this short video, Simon Chatfield uses his experience with Comarch, digital marketing and customer loyalty to provide three main tips for other brands looking to launch their own loyalty service.
You can watch the other videos in the series below:
- What is Heathrow Rewards?
- What challenges did Heathrow face before Heathrow Rewards?
- What was the objective for Heathrow Rewards, and how did Comarch help?
- Why were Comarch appointed over other loyalty solutions providers?
- How is omni-channel loyalty addressed in Heathrow Rewards?
You can also download an accompanying eBook to contain all the notes from this case study in one handy document!
Comarch will be at this year’s Europe’s Customer Festival, so you’ll be able to pick their brains and find out more about how their services can help you grow and manage you own loyalty scheme or digital marketing efforts.