Heathrow Airport gets over 70 million passengers through its doors a year and that's an awful lot of people who could be receiving benefits and bonuses for using the airport – as well as an awful lot of customer insight that Heathrow is missing out on.
This eBook accompanies the video case study series of Heathrow's new Heathrow Rewards loyalty programme from Comarch.
It provides you with a concise set of notes, beautifully laid out to make the key points crisp and clear.
You'll have an invaluable set of notes on:
- What Heathrow Rewards Is
- What challenges Heathrow faced before Heathrow Rewards
- What Heathrow Rewards objectives were, and how Comarch helped them achieve their goals
- Why Comarch was chosen over all other loyalty providers out there
- How omni-channel loyalty is addressed in Heathrow with Heathrow Rewards
- 3 main tips that you can take home when launching your own loyalty service.
If you'd like to find out more about Comarch and how they can help you create an amazing loyalty programme on par with what Heathrow now has, just come along to this year's Europe's Customer Festival and meet with them in person.
Download the festival agenda to find out more.