Finding new ways of engaging customers through digital formats is increasingly important for companies looking to drive their retention strategies.
Connecting with shoppers via social networks and communities is a great way to demonstrate that you're keen to listen to and understand the changing needs of your customers, but how can you use these interactions to influence sales?
By hosting these conversations on your website, you can not only review customer feedback, but leverage what they say to help other customers find the products they want. This connectivity is great for customers and helps businesses improve conversion, increase sales and drives efficiencies in your online marketing.
To accompany the Bazaarvoice speaking slot at this year's Customer Festival, we've produced this new eBook to answer the key questions to unlocking the value of online customer feedback.
Find out the answers to:
- How businesses can become more in tune with changing customer needs?
- Why reviews or user-generated content are an important part of the customer journey?
- The best way to capture customer feedback?
- How to guard against negative, bogus or rude comments?
- How much internal resource does it take to set up and get value from ratings and reviews?
- How will consumers interact with brands in the next five years?
Come and see Pat Phelan, VP of Client Services at Bazaarvoice talk about "Reviews to Revenue" at Europe's Customer Festival, or perhaps you'll be one of the lucky few to join Pat later at a Round table session.
Download the agenda to find out more.