The social media landscape features an array of software and services that enable your brand to engage with customers and fans through social media better than ever before.
Today's savvy social marketer has plenty of choice, but they ultimately have to understand and implement the best solutions for driving results for their brand. For many this goes beyond simply managing social media channels and conversations. Instead they look at how "activation strategies" can enable interactions with a fan base that translates into measurable results and ROI.
In this white paper entitled Social Media Activation, EngageSciences outlines a framework for activating your social marketing efforts, providing you with all you need to know for your traditional social media management.
You will discover how to:
- Acquire and retain an engaged fan base
- Segment your audience database based on behaviour and influence
- Understand the lifetime value of individual fans
- Use advocate and social loyalty programs to recognise and reward your best fans
- Social data can be used enhance other marketing channels and loyalty programs
- Discover and curate advocate content from across the social web
- Socialise websites, microsites and online ads with advocate content
EngageSciences will be at this year's Europe's Customer Festival hosting a roundtable workshop and being on hand to offer you advice on your customer loyalty situations.
Download the event agenda to find out more.