We were glad to have the Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey Team’s Chief Operating Officer Steve Griggs speak at last year’s Loyalty World USA. On the second day of the event, Steve presented a case study titled “Thinking outside the box – utilizing traditionally payment-allocated technology to increase customer engagement and participation”.
His case study discussed such concepts as:
- Building a world class fan experience
- Building a culture of belonging
- Inviting others to join in
- The benefits of RFID technology
- Collecting and examining measurable data
- Witnessing brand transformation
- Continuing to build a world class franchise
Involved in the customer loyalty and experience space? Join us in Toronto this March for Loyalty World Canada 2014.