Joel Yashinsky, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer for McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited, presented the keynote address at Loyalty World Canada 2013. He spoke about the bold approach they used to confront a specific problem.
During his presentation, Joel spoke about:
- What makes McDonalds Canada a “special case”
- The key to being bold
- Recent changes in consumer perceptions of quality
- McDonalds’ goal for increasing food quality scores
- How to talk to lovers vs. fence sitters
- The advantages of having a transparency platform
- Responses to McDonald’s new brand advertising actions
Involved in the customer loyalty and experience industry? Join us in Toronto this March for Loyalty World Canada!