With its natural geographic advantage, its deep pool of skilled logistics workers, and its intermodal edge, Memphis’ core competency is distribution and logistics.
Home of the world headquarters and hub of shipping powerhouse FedEx, over 400 trucking companies and major operations of UPS and USPS, Memphis is uniquely positioned to provide the most cost effective distribution and logistics services in the country.
Read it to find out more on:
- The Regional Logistics Council
- Memphis Transportation & Logistics assets
- Major logistics and distribution operations
- Trucking companies in Memphis
- Vaco’s Logistics Head Cheryl Burch Citrone
- The University of Memphis
Involved in the logistics and distribution space? Join us in Atlanta for Home Delivery World April 7-8, 2014.