Srdjan Vujosevi, Director of IT Risk Governance and Security for First Canadian Title and Giulia Perri-Tsingis, Canadian Information Management Sales Specialist at IBM presented a case study on the second day of last year's Big Data World Canada. Participating in the Big Data Network Challenges section of the event, their case study discussed how to monitor access to Big Data.
During the case study, Srdjan and Giulia addressed:
- Why it’s important to monitor access to data
- Difficulties encountered in data monitoring
- The First Canadian Title deployment process
- The importance of capturing information
- Data implementation strategy
Involved in data gathering and analytics? You should join us for Big Data World Canada in Toronto March 3-4.