William Cowlam, Business Director at Oracle, joined us for the second day of last year’s Home Delivery World Canada. William promoted a case study called “New operational solutions – the role of automation and real-time visibility in personalized and profitable fulfillment”.
During his case study, William discusses how the driving forces behind customer loyalty and what companies can do to keep these working in their favor.
His presentation discussed:
- Ensuring positive ROI
- Offering convenient appointment slots
- Ensuring on-time delivery
- Eliminating overtime
- Offering new service experiences to your customers
- Matching performance with seasonal peaks
- Scaling to your multi-channel business growth
- Enhancing customer choice
- Tracking van efficiency performance
- Exceeding SLA expectations
- Maximizing customer retention
- Driving optimal van utilization
Involved in the supply chain and fulfillment world? You should us for this year's Home Delivery World Canada, taking place in Toronto this coming September.