Michael O’Sullivan, President of Proprietary Loyalty in Canada at Aimia, presented at Loyalty World Canada 2013. You can now download his presentation slides from the event, where he addresses identifying and understanding the key inflection points for when and how to influence loyal customer behavior.
We encourage you to listen to the recording of his presentation alongside these slides, so that you can both hear his presentation and view the slides he’s referring to.
Find out what Michael has to say regarding:
- Identifying interactions that drive loyalty
- Managing switching by building refined analyses
- Customer “Stickiness” in a transparent world
- Differentiating products, services, and relationships
- Why customers switch from their main retailer to another
Involved in the CRM business? You should join us in Toronto March 3-4 for Loyalty World Canada. Hope to see you there![Image: Mel B. – Flickr]