As Big Data World Canada gets closer, we’ve been glad for the chance to get to know some of our more high-profile sponsors who are all leading solution providers in the data gathering and technology industry.
One of these solution providers is Teradata -a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. Randy S. Lea, Vice President of the Aster Data Center of Innovation within Teradata Corporation, was able to share with us his insights into the data industry.
Continue on to find out what Randy had to say regarding:
- Big data’s relationship to social influence
- The importance of cooperation between a company’s CIO and CMO
- How data can optimize your market strategy
- Outsourcing versus internal development of data software
- Challenges facing data structure and diversity
- The effect of increased competition in the big data space
Involved in the big data and analytics business? You should join us in Toronto March 3-4 for Big Data World Canada![Image: Alexanderdrachmann – Flickr]