In the world of consumer packaged goods, almost nothing appears to be a sure thing. For every breakthrough product, thousands of newly developed goods make little or no impact at all, with many costing their creators millions in unrecovered expenses.
But now with the advent of new data management technologies, companies can greatly improve the success of new product launches by using all of their data to target the right customers.
Read Teradata’s article to find out more about:
- The high price of failure in new product development
- Powering a new product launch with iterative analytics
- How to get higher success rates with data-driven targeting
- Better consumer goods with an enterprise data architecture
- The right tools for analyzing the right data at the right time