How should retailers approach South Africa?
Andre de Wet, who spoke at this year’s Retail World Africa VIP Conference, tried to shed some light into this topic. His advice to retailers trying to breach the African consumer market was simple: create awareness.
The following points were raised and discussed with regards to how to create relevant awareness in the African market:
- Create awareness by using media outlets such as television, radio and print media
- Be aware and create awareness based on the fact that Africa still uses physical platforms
- Create awareness through using mobile advertising
- Create awareness through using bulk SMS on mobile phones.
What to know more about the topic? Download the presentation >
Key points from the presentation:
- How do people evaluate the Ecommerce market?
- The shopping experience
- What to do in the Ecommerce market?
Involved in the Retail industry? You should join us in March 2015 for our Retail World Africa show! For more information, please download the Retail World Africa 2015 brochure >