Improving customer experience through data
According to Econsultany 70% of marketers believe targeting and personalisation is going to be a top priority in 2014, with the customer experience being the single most exciting opportunity for marketers this year.
However, while many marketers are implementing personalisation into their email campaigns, few are currently using it on their websites.
This white paper looks at the different ways you can employ website personalisation to improve the customer experience. At the end we’ve also included four simple steps to help you get started.
Learn how to:
- Use data to personalise a website
- Differentiate between infrequent and frequent users
- Provide relevant brand building content based on engagement
- Change the prominence and hierarchy of homepage content
- Remove irrelevant content