Lindsay Tintera of Cancer Treatment Centers of America: Creating Brand Advocates by Emotionally Engaging Your Membership Base
Lindsay Tintera is the Manager of Relationship Programs at the Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
Since 1988, Cancer Treatment Centers of America has been helping patients win the fight against cancer using advanced technology and a personalized approach through their national network of fully accredited cancer hospitals. Cancer Fighters Care Net consist of patients, family members, caregivers and friends of the CTCA community. This community gives inspiration to those who have been touched by cancer.
We were glad to have Lindsay as a speaker at last year’s America’s Customer Festival, where she presented on creating brand advocates by emotionally engaging your membership base.
During her presentation, Lindsay focused on:
- Crafting a program that fulfills the strategic needs of your business and the emotional needs of your customers
- How their loyalty program works
- Levels of engagement: understanding how and when your members should be engaged
- The benefits of awareness, acquisition, conversion and relationships
- Growing your engaged membership, and expanding your network of brand advocates
- Providing your members with the avenues and tools to be promoters of your brand
Is your business customer focused? Next year’s America’s Customer Festival will take place September 23, 2015 in the heart of customer-centric businesses- NYC. See what the buzz is about and sign up now!