Thinking Outside the Box- Infusing Customer Experience in Product Development
Stacie Herring. Senior Director of Digital Product Management at Capitol One gave a compelling presentation at America’s Customer Festival 2014. You can now view her presentation slides from the event, where she addresses the importance of a customer’s experience becoming the guidelines of product development. She touches on analyzing customer feedback to detect usability issues and achieving a deeper level of design thinking by building the products and experiences that our customers need.
During her presentation, Stacie discussed:
- Are we building the right things?
- Design thinking
- Business Objective vs Human Objective
- Empathy research and participatory design
- From project to product management and how it enable continuous improvement
- Agile MVP vs Buffet Style Scope
- How innovation is a habit just formed over time
Involved in customer service business? You should join us in New York City on September 23, 2015 for America’s Customer Festival 2015!