We are thrilled to announce the release of the Ecommerce Show USA 2016 brochure!
After 2 years as a successful conference and explosive expo, the Etail Show USA is now the Ecommerce Show USA! This year we are bringing the world’s most innovative thinkers and industry gurus together under the same roof.
Part expo, part premium conference, the Ecommerce show is the most comprehensive ecommerce conference in the US, where senior marketing executives from eCommerce giants gather with brands, ecommerce start-ups, subscription services, and marketplaces. The event this year is also co-located with the Home Delivery World show USA and Retail Technology Show USA, which you will have full access to as a delegate.
Here are 10 reasons you should download the brochure, and join us in March in Atlanta
- Hear the CEO and Founder of Button talk about the impact of context on mobile commerce
- Learn how Jet.com created analytics-based decision engines that fuel customer-centric eCommerce
- Understand why Build.com uses user-generated content to master product recommendation personalization
- Discover how The Home Depot forged the path to metrics-driven personalization and segmentation
- Find out how new price-tracking tools like Triptease will impact retail’s conversion
- Understand how ThoughtWorks is helping brands stand out through behavioral economics and context
- Network with leading providers of eCommerce platforms, personalization engines, SEO, and payment processors in our exhibition hall
- Learn how Spring is helping brands increase customer acquisition on mobile
- Learn about the Omnichannel Retail Index and the top retailers approaching multichannel merchandising, inventory visibility, BOPIS, and channel agnostic fulfillment
- Find out how to replicate Etsy’s communitydriven commerce by humanizing your data
As always, the earlier you book the more you save. So register today!
See you there!