We are thrilled to announce the release of the Retail Technology Show USA 2016 brochure!
In its first year, the Retail Technology Show USA is already the biggest event dedicated to retail strategy and technology in the US. Part Expo, part premium conference, it is where your customers are gathering to get big ideas and shop in 2016.
Co-located with the Home Delivery World USA show and the Ecommerce Show USA, retailers will find a one-stop shop to all of their needs in creating rich and personal retail experiences, while growing their wallet share.
Here are 10 reasons you should download the brochure, and join us in March in Atlanta:
- Get to know how the store of the future will (and already does) look like – smart walls, virtual assistants, magic mirrors and dynamic check-out
- Hear how Button is working with Airbnb, Uber, and OpenTable to contextualize commerce through strong mobile integration
- Partner with solution providers in beacon, instore, and omnichannel technologies that increase your cross-channel sales revenues and customer retention rates
- Learn how to provide the same personalization in-store as the one online from WindowsWear’s fashion retail virtualization
- Understand how to build physical and digital customer data foundations to deliver connectedecommerce experiences
- Hear Amazon’s former Technology Vice President talk about developing the next generation of the retail supply chain like dynamic inventory management, innovative distribution centers and multichannel fulfillment
- Learn how to excel in real time stock visibility through data management, RFID and POS integration, and inventory accuracy
- Watch the Retail CIO debate to find out about the new role of information management in the implementation of retail technology and innovation
- Stay abreast of the new assortment optimization techniques and technologies that increase your profit margins and customer satisfaction rates
- Join the only conference to bring together heads of in-store operations, omnichannel, fulfillment and ecommerce to discuss advances in retail technology
As always, the earlier you book the more you save. So register today!
See you there!