Ecommerce Show USA 2016, THE most comprehensive event helping US businesses build, enhance & deliver their ecommerce strategy comes to Atlanta on March 30 – 31.
Free Visitor passes now available for the expo floor, on-floor seminars, and innovation zone.
Full Access passes still available for premium content and networking sessions.
If you are in the ecommerce space, you already know the importance of continuous learning and innovation. At Ecommerce Show USA in Atlanta this March, we give you the perfect opportunity to stay ahead of the curve by putting you in the same room with leading etailers like Jet.com, Etsy, Fanatics, and leading ecommerce platforms. With our FREE Visitor Pass, you will have the opportunity to meet, learn, and network anywhere on our expo floor.
Here are 10 reasons you should book your FREE visitor pass today:
1. The Expo: The main attraction of every expo is its stands. Our sponsors and exhibitors are industry leaders who are gathering to meet, educate, and showcase. Some of our sponsors include:
ThoughtWorks, Shopify Plus, DHL eCommerce, Worldpay, Visiture, Bringg, Cheetah Software Systems, Descartes, Global Access, Green Mountain Technology, Intelligent Audit, MXD Group, Newgistics, Nuvizz, SEKO, SprintShip, USPS, WorkWave Fleet, and XPO Logistics… just to name a few
We guarantee a full walk-through the expo will leave you with ideas on how to optimize delivery operations, improve ecommerce conversion and implement bleeding edge technologies.
2. Ecommerce Show USA Seminars: Learning and moving the industry dialogue forward is one of our main goals at the Ecommerce Show USA. On top of our packed exhibit floor plan, we will have an on-floor seminar theater just for the ecommerce space, tackling many of the innovations and challenges that we face today.
Some sessions include:
- How sophisticated modeling and marketing technology can overcome attribution nightmares
- How mobile apps can create a co-shopping experience by connecting customer and sales associates
- Pushing boundaries of up-selling and product personalization with the right tools
- Harvesting omnichannel data for continuous customer insights
3. Home Delivery and Retail Technology Seminars: In 2016, we know industries are entwined. It’s not as simple to get an overview of a topic like Home Delivery, without also factoring in Home Delivery and Retail Technology. That is why we have a separate seminar theater focusing on just those topics. This is an entire suite of learning, on the full delivery, retail cycle, under the same roof.
Your FREE Visitor Pass gives you access to not only the Ecommerce Show USA seminar programme, but also Home Delivery and Retail Technology seminars >>
4. Innovation Zone: One thing that sets our show apart is that we put a lot of focus into content that is forward-thinking, and innovative. Our expo will include an Innovation Zone with leading disruptors and thought-leaders (like Jasper Studios and Texas A&M Analytics) who embody the future of the industry.