Retail Technology Show USA 2016, THE most comprehensive event focusing on the in-store technology revolution comes to Atlanta on March 30 – 31.
Free Visitor passes now available for the expo floor, on-floor seminars, and innovation zone.
Full Access passes still available for premium content and networking sessions.
If you’re in the retail space, you have been talking about: the store of the future, contextual commerce, in-store customer analytics, inventory management, assortment optimization, and merchandising technology. At the Retail Technology Show USA in Atlanta this March, we give you the perfect forum to meet, network, and learn from top companies and industry insiders, and with our FREE Visitor Pass, you can be in on all of the action on the expo floor.
Here are 10 reasons you should book your FREE visitor pass today:
1. The Expo: The main attraction of every expo is its stands. Our sponsors and exhibitors are industry leaders who are gathering to meet, educate, and showcase. Some of our sponsors include:
Hointer, CART, the Parker Avery Group, , Shopify Plus, DHL eCommerce, Worldpay, Bringg, Cheetah Software Systems, Descartes, Global Access, WorkWave Fleet, and XPO Logistics… just to name a few
We guarantee a full walk-through the expo will leave you with ideas on how to optimize delivery operations, improve ecommerce conversion and implement bleeding edge technologies.
2. Retail Technology Show USA Seminars: Learning and moving the industry dialogue forward is one of our main goals at the Retail Technology Show USA. On top of our packed exhibit floor plan, we will have an on-floor seminar theater just for the retail space, tackling many of the innovations and challenges that we face today.
Some sessions include:
- Using RFID to track work in process (WIP)
- Integrating magic mirrors and virtual fitting rooms with marketing and supply chain operations
- How mobile data can help determine the stocks of products in retail outlets
- Tying trending topics on social media to what’s featured in brick and mortar displays
3. Home Delivery and Ecommerce Seminars: In 2016, we know industries are entwined. It’s not as simple to get an overview of a topic like Retail Technology, without also factoring in Home Delivery and Ecommerce. That is why we have a separate seminar theater focusing on just those topics. This is an entire suite of learning, on the full delivery, retail cycle, under the same roof.
4. Innovation Zone: One thing that sets our show apart is that we put a lot of focus into content that is forward-thinking, and innovative. Our expo will include an Innovation Zone with leading disruptors and thought-leaders (like Jasper Studios, Texas A&M Analytics, uCella) who embody the future of the industry.
6. Recharge in our Networking Lounge: We know networking can be a high velocity endeavor. That’s why we have lounges strategically placed throughout our Expo floor so you can always catch a breather when you need it. You will gain a lot of valuable connections at the booths, but we bet you will also forge some good relationships as you’re relaxing and recharging with other fellow attendees.
7. Social Media MVP: Do you have a strong hashtag game? We will be monitoring the social media feeds for the event for the duration, and the attendees with the most potent social presence can win: VIP pass upgrades, access to our high level cocktail reception, and one-on-one meetings with some of their key wishlisted attendees.
8. Refuel in one of our many concession areas: Worried about staying fed and caffeinated throughout the day? Don’t. We will have plenty of food and coffee stands on the floor to keep you going. From decadent delights like Chic-Fil-A, to healthier options, we want to be sure you’re in tip-top networking shape all day long.
Ready to join us?