As one of the leading luxury retailers in the world, Neiman Marcus has been one of the most forward-thinking forces in retail innovation. By founding their own Innovation Lab (also known as iLab), they’ve dedicated resources strictly towards innovating to maximize their effectiveness and bettering their customer’s experience.
We re happy to announce that Scott Emmons, Head of the Innovation Lab at Neiman Marcus, will be joining us at Retail Technology Show USA.
Here are the details on Scott’s session. Stay tuned to our event website as time and other info is subject to change.
March 31st at 3.20pm
Keynote address: Creating the store of the future – pioneering technology integration with in-store experience
- Understanding how, when and what customers want – just because you can do it doesn’t mean you should
- Beacons put in practice – BLTE, RFID and other technologies bringing to the store what online shopping has to offer
- Integrating digital with physical
- Staying one step ahead of consumers – in-store technology that is authentic and useful
- Going long on experience and functionality
Scott Emmons, Head of the Innovation Lab, Neiman Marcus
The Retail Technology Show conference will also feature executives from B&H Photo & Video, Center for Advancing Retail and Technology, HSN, Hointer, WindowsWear, and more. Click here to see our event brochure with all of the information >>