HIGH LEVEL EXECUTIVES IN ECOMMERCE, DELIVERY AND RETAIL TECHNOLOGIES GATHERING IN ATLANTA ON MARCH 30 – 31 TO PLOT FUTURE OF INDUSTRY
Ecommerce Show USA 2016, THE event for helping US businesses build, enhance, and deliver their ecommerce strategy just got bigger. Giants of ecommerce, delivery, and retail technology are gathering to talk about the present, the future, and recent innovations in the industry. Sessions range from the premium conference and networking sessions to the free to attend on-floor seminars and expo with 60+ top solution providers.
The Ecommerce Show USA is co-located with the Retail Technology Show USA, America’s most innovative and forward-thinking event on the retail space.
Top speakers for the event include:
- Scott Emmons, Head of the Innovation Lab, Neiman Marcus
- Michael Jaconi, Co-Founder and CEO, Button
- Eli Weiss, Chief Mobile Strategist, B&H Photo Video
- Jack Hanlon, Vice President, Analytics, Jet.com
- Alex Wright, Director of Research, Etsy
- Lily Rogers, Merchant Success Lead, Shopify Plus
- Bernard Luthi, President, Monoprice.com
- Robin Copland, Vice President of Retail for the Americas, ThoughtWorks
- Cy Fenton, President, Digital Business & CIO, Books-A-Million
- Grant Anderson, CIO, Living Spaces Furniture
- Geraldine Schlueter, CIO, Pet Supermarket
- Dennis Goedegebuure, VP Growth & SEO, Fanatics, Inc.
- Nadia Shouraboura, Founder and CEO, Hointer
- Aaron Marino, Founder, IAmAlphaM, Co-Founder, Pete and Pedro and Co-Founder, Stylecon
- Gary Hawkins, CEO, Center of Advocacy Retail and Technology
- Justin Bergson, Content Marketing Manager, Build.com
- Justin Honaman, SVP, Digital Solutions, Moxie
- Michael Macintyre, Director of Strategy, Indochino
- Sean Bunner, VP New Business Development, HSN
- Scott Adel, Head of Omnichannel, Frank & Oak
- Scott Raio, Co-founder and CTO, Combatant Gentlemen
- Vishaal Melwani, CEO, Combatant Gentlemen
You can also interact with us on social media at http://on.fb.me/1QLjm9i and twitter.com/customerss. Most up-to-date announcements and changes will be posted to the Ecommerce Show website at terrapinn.com/ecommerceusa and terrapinn.com/retailtechusa respectively.